Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend with Dustin!

Dustin came down to Rexburg to visit this past weekend. Jeff came too and it was tons of fun. They got here Friday night and the party started! We gave them a tour around campus becasue it has changed so much since they have been here. Then we had a gourmet dinner at Jack in the Box and got delicious to-die-for iceream at G's Dairy. Then we watched a couple Office episodes and The Bourne Ultimatum. We stayed up late talking and I spent the night at Brett and Emily's. Dustin and I shared the air mattress and talked for awhile about life. =)


Then Saturday morning the guys went golfing and me and Emily just hung out and got ready. Then we had a family BBQ at Jenny and Adam's house which is a couple houses down from Brett and Emily's. It was really fun. I love being with my family members. Then Emily and I drove Katy and Stephen home and decided to go to Sonic and get an icee drink and hit up Cal Ranch store. I got a new cowboy hat for 7 bucks!! Nice. I love it and never want to take it off =) In front of the store there were these cute puppies in the bed of a truck and they were super nice. Then we went to the park and played games for a couple of hours and went back to Brett and Emily's for hot dogs and cookies. After dinner, we went to Rigby Idaho (Mom's hometown! =)) and went to The Riot Zone and went through a corn maze. It was tons of fun. We played tag and a bunch of us fell lots of times and it was even a little scary but so fun. We went home and hung out after. I spent the night again.

Sunday morning we got ready and went to church together. (some of us were sore from the corn maze =)) and had a delicious dinner by Emily and then Dustin and Jeff left. It was a really fun weekend. Thanks for coming up guys!! See ya Friday!

Brett, Emily and I are going to Utah this weekend. And Denae and kids get here tommorow. The party never stops in Rexburg!!

The pictures aren't in any order but enjoy!




Family


Freaky maze! It was dark and super windy that night, so it was awesome!












Best Friends



My new hat!































1 comment:

  1. That hat tells me you have accepted Idaho as your home for the time being. When in Rome. P.S. I am trying to see Wicked, I am taking your advice.

    ReplyDelete