Thursday, September 3, 2009

College

I have 1 more day left at home. We leave Saturday morning bright and early for Rexburg, Idaho. I move in on Monday to my new home. It's crazy. I've lived in Walnut Creek my entire life and now I am about to go live somewhere else by myself. I don't think I have ever been away from home for more than a week and now here I go for a long time.

Some worries I have:

1) My roommates. I hope they are cool and not crazy. I hope we all get along and that I enjoy coming home after class. I hope we have fun together.

2) Friends. Besides my roommates I hope I make friends. I hope I like my ward and that I don't get a super hard calling right away (teasin except not really). I hope our activities are fun and that I can meet some cool people.

3) My classes. I hope I enjoy my classes but mostly I hope I don't fail them. They can be boring as long as I pass. I hope I find something I love and pursue it.

4) Boys. I hope there are some cute, fun boys to hang out with =)

5) Me. The above worries mostly depend on me. I hope I can be sociable and outgoing and put myself out there and really have an adventure. I hope I can be brave and do things I wouldn't normally do. I hope I don't let the homesickness eat me alive.


Those are some worries but overall this is a new adventure and I am excited.

2 comments:

  1. AND....!! You'll be with Brett and I!! How fun!! :) seriosuly kays, you will love it, and we will have a blast doin stuff, like hiking and swimming and going to utah...and eating....:) lol..and other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kays... your roommates seemed cool especially the one from England... You will have a blast! College is da best!

    ReplyDelete