Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Softball!

I know that I just posted today but I had to post about our first softball game! It was tonight at 10 pm! It was tons of fun. We have 11 people on our team. They are all super cool people and I have a good time with them.
Here we are huddling up with the umpire and Cool Beans (the other team) to pray =)



Danny hitting the ball!

I couldn't switch this around for some weird reason... sorry. But its Emily killing the ball!

Team Smalls. From left: Lorry and David (Brett and Emily's cool neighbors), Bret and Emily, me, Stephen (cool cousin from my dad's side), Katy (Emily's fun best friend), Bryce (cool guy from our home stake), and Danny (cool cousin from mom's side). And then we have another couple who are Brett and Emily's friends.
We won 15-12!!! Slaughtered them =)
We have a game once a week. It's fun!

2 comments:

  1. I love our team...!! We are da best and we all played so dang good.! I loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds sweet! go team smalls! (fitting name btw ;) )

    ReplyDelete