Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Family Home Evening

These are my FHE brothers minus one. Jason was out with his fiancee.

It goes Ephraim, me, Brad and Mark is the one laying across us.




They are a lot of fun. The other day we went to the demolition derby. I have never been to one and it is pretty cool. I had fun. Only in Idaho =)



Our FHE family is the four guys and then me and my roommates and the dorm right next door to us. That is Laura, my roommate, and Kimberly, from next door.
This is me, Jordyn, Kimberly, and Kathleen from next door.


A few of us also hiked R mountain the other day. It was fun. We hiked to the top and wached the sunsent. Idaho is so pretty. We had a perrfect view of all the surrounding area, including the Snake River. Beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. your FHE bros are really fun...The demolition derby was really cool...and really, um...intresting! haha, we saw ALL kinds of people!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I proposed and got engaged on Top of R mountain with that beautful sunset!! Its awesome having you here with us Kaley!

    ReplyDelete