Friday, September 11, 2009

My Sweet Brother

I am blessed with an amazing family. Seriously, an awesome family. Immediate AND extended. They are all just awesome and there is no one I'd rather hang out with.

They do things for me all the time. They call and talk to me and do little things that are so thoughtful and kind and really mean a lot to me. They have always taken care of me.

This specific post is about my brother Brett. He is a great brother and really sensitive, thoughtful and fun. I am really glad he is up here in Idaho with me. Emily too. They are lots of fun.




This morning I had an hour break in between classes and I got a call from Brett. He said he was coming over. Then a few minutes later he called again and told me to open my door with my eyes closed. So I did, let him in and he walked past me into my bedroom, came back out and said I could open my eyes. We talked for a minute and then he had to run to work.

I then went into my bedroom and found this on my desk.


How sweet is that? He left me a little note, some candy and beautiful flowers. It was so nice and made my day.

That is just one example of the great brother Brett is. And the overall fantastic family I am blessed with.

I love you Brett, thanks for everything!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. How fun to get to live by the brudders!! I'm glad you guys are having so much fun up there together.

    ReplyDelete