Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dorm Scare

So the other day I came home to an empty dorm. It was dark outside and nobody was home. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the dance. Look what I found on the bathtub...





FREAKY!!! I thought there was some scary killer man in my dorm. So I kind of freaked out a little and quickly got ready and left early.

I found out later that some maintenance guys had come to fix the bathtub and left their knife. Weird, I know. Anyways, that was my first dorm scare.

Also, if you want to send me anything (hint hint teasin!), my address is:

114 Perkins Hall
525 S Center Street
Rexburg, Idaho
83460-0031

6 comments:

  1. that's pretty scary kaley! we don't have any like that here in bethlehem...just armed robberies of lehigh students by children and gun shots at the head of students relaxing on their porches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Kaley... Im glad nothing happen! teasin!... You little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is freaky! Why was he using that scary looking knife to fix the bathtub?? It was good to talk to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was unaware of this blog, but now I am aware. It's good to know that whenever you are afraid, you can just get ready quick and leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that even though you were shaking in your shoes scared, you had the courage to quickly take the knife picture so you could blog about it...way to go! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kays, that is freaky. But if you were scared why are you now posting your address on the world wide web!!! Take the address down! It's making me nervous. Psychopaths reading this blog can come find you!!!

    PS seriously... why did he need a butcher knife to fix the tub?!?

    ReplyDelete