Monday, October 26, 2009

Carving Pumpkins!

Tonight for FHE we had a geat spiritual lesson and then carved pumpkins!! It was really fun. Carving pumpkins is really really hard though. I knew what I wanted on mine right away and luckily I have an amazing FHE brother, Mark, who is a great atrist! I pulled up the Wicked poster online and he went right to work! I love it!


Glinda =)
Elphaba =)

Our roommate pumpkin! It has all our initials in it. Cute!





Mark my hero! Love my pumpkin!




I'm acting out the poster. I'm Glinda whispering in Elphaba's ear =)





I was so excited I kept hovering over his shoulder and taking pictures!



It was really fun! Now, the Haunted Mill tommorow night!




2 comments:

  1. awesome Kays! I love your pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the Wicked ones. Dave and I are going to a party this Friday and were thinking about being Glinda and Elphie.

    ReplyDelete