Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09'!

My roommate Laura was a nerd and I was a pirate!

This was the window of someone in my complex. I loved it! The firs window says "Defy Gravity", the middle says, " Are you a GOOD (in pink) witch or a BAD (in green) witch?", and the last one says, "Something WICKED this way comes". So I had to take apicture =)


Some of my The two on the end are wearing wigs that were awesome. They were Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus haha


We had a trick or treating activity in our complex and so I got some candy =) Then a few of us walked to get icecream and talked at the parlor for hours. It was fun.



That was Friday and Saturday I walked to Craigo's with some people and then hung out with Brett and Emily. We went to get icecream and realized we had no money and so we had to run back home to get money before it closed in 20 minutes. Then we went to Taco Bell to get free tacos and Brett wanted a diet Pepsi. He got one but as we're driving away he said he tasted bad so we went back to get a new one. Then we finally made it home haha and watch "Chocolat" which is Emily's favorite movie. I had never seen it and I really liked it.
It was a fun Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. We had fun hanging out with you sis! Im glad you had a good Halloween... you actually look like a Pirate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really fun night...i can't believe we forgot money and i'm a little embarrassed that we went back to taco bell!i think that the guy was a little annoyed with us..haha
    Wasn't Chocolat the best movie ever?!! i love it!! Thanks for watching it with me ;)

    ReplyDelete