Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend at the Rodeo!

Last weekend there was a Rexburg Rodeo! My cousins Becca and Renee drove up from Provo to hang out for the weekend. It was really fun to see them and my cousin Renee leaves on her mission really soon! I'm actually going to drive up to Sandy to hear her farewell.
So, the rodeo was on Friday. I went with my friend Jordan, and my cousins Danny, Renee and Becca. Then we ate at Applebee's after.
On Sunday My cousin Jenny had us over to her and Adam's house for another cousin dinner. Aunt Shari even came! It was a party. We have an awesome family.






This is a picture of some notes I put up in my dorm kitchen. I was sick of the mess. Hopefully this will work.






















These 2 pictures are my battle wounds from a softball game. I slid into home and scored =)






That's it! Oh and today Elder Dallin H. Oaks spoke at a devotional. I had a great seat and I shook his hand afterward. He is really funny and super nice.



















2 comments:

  1. Kaley, now that Renee has left I hope your apartment is a little cleaner. Love, her brother. Looks like you cousins are having a great time though, I miss my cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kays, your battle wounds are sick! Anyway I'm glad you're having fun with the extended fam. cure pictures of you guys~

    ReplyDelete