Saturday, August 8, 2009

CC


Yesterday CC had to go back to her mom. It was sad. Denae called to tell me a couple days before so I drove up to see them on Thursday. It was fun. The kids didn't know I was coming so it was a fun surprise. We went out to lunch at Panera and that was delicious. Thanks sis! We watched Macey perform a play for us and it was super entertaining. We picked Lexi and Logan up from school and at first Lexi didn't know who I was. She was just staring at this person who had her arms out towards her. They were so surprised!



We hung around the house and I held CC a lot and gave her lots of kisses. She was sick so she was a big slobber/snot fest but still so cute. We put her up against the door to watch the cat and she was just laughing and freaking out-it was so cute. and then she said "Kitty" !! What the?! She's so smart! CC was so fun to have around and made me laugh so much with her crazy personality. She is adorable and I am really going to miss her.

I don't know how well this last picture will show up but you should zoom up on it. It is the cutest picture ever. She is laughing so hard.


3 comments:

  1. kays thanks for coming to visit! That was sooo nice of you. We felt loved. And my last day with CC wasn't as sad because you came. Thanks. I know we gave her a lot of love and someday we'll get to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture of CC laughing is adorable!! cute blog kays!

    ReplyDelete